Saturday, December 22, 2012

Atlantic!!

I absolutely love the beach and the Atlantic coast is no exception. We visited Kitty Hawk, right along the coast on a string of island in North Carolina. All of us ran up the boardwalk and were hit by gusts of Atlantic air. The tide was coming in and it was very windy, and when you add those two components together you have huge unpredictable waves. Kali ran with me towards the water then saw the wave and raced back to Dad. I stood in the ice cold water and posed for pictures when WHAM!A huge wave crashed into my back. The whole back of my jeans and my pants legs were soaked. On the way back to the car I told Dad I was changing. He laughed so hard when he saw why I was changing.
I had fun in the sun and surf in North Carolina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment